DRE Ventura CS2 Anesthesia System
Modern anesthesia delivery at an affordable price.
The DRE Ventura CS2 is an anesthesia machine featuring a touchscreen ventilator with advanced ventilation parameters. Featuring a pull-out writing shelf, an integrated oxygen monitor, an autoclavable absorber and locking drawers for added security.
- Integrated touch-screen display.
- Bright illuminated display.
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal modes.
- State of the art ergonomic design.
- Constructed of high quality American and European materials.
- CO2 absorber is autoclavable (excluding the manometer).
- In the off mode, you can remove and refill the absorber canister without losing fresh gas.
- Two/three gas machine with a two-station Selectatec® backbar with up to four cylinder yokes.
- The oxygen flush is mounted next to the common gas outlet and is recessed for safety.
- Both sides of the machine incorporate the GCX™-style tee-slot for mounting ventilators, monitors and other ancillary equipment.
- Advanced ventilation parameters: Pressure control ventilation (PCV), Pressure support ventilation (PSV), Volume control ventilation, SIMV, SMMV, Auto-peep
- Overall dimensions: 130 cm (H) x 72.7 cm (W) x 66.7 cm (D)
- Weight: 110 kg
- Top shelf dimensions: 60.5 cm (W) x 35 cm (D
- Maximum top shelf loading: 35 kg
- Work surface dimensions: 60.5 cm (W) x 35.0 cm (D)
- Work surface height: 81.5 cm
- Drawer unit dimensions (internal): 3 drawers: 48.2 cm (W) x 31.8 cm (D)
- Maximum drawer loading: 35 kg
- Writing Tablet dimensions: 35.3 cm (W) x 30.0 cm (D)
- Casters: 125 mm (front wheels braked)
- Vertical dovetail mounting system: Three on each side of machine
Vertical Tee Slot Mounting System (GCX™)
- Tee Slot mounting system is mounted on both sides of the machine.
- Height adjustment: 22.5 cm to 127.5 cm
- Maximum loading: 30 kg
- Common gas outlet: ISO 22 mm male taper and 15 mm female with 90° swivel.
- Pipeline input: DISS.
- Cylinder yokes: Up to four.
- Oxygen failure device: Nitrous cuts out with low oxygen pressure (air/ oxygen remain).
- Oxygen failure alarm: Whistle sounds prior to nitrous cut out.
- Oxygen and air high pressure DISS outlets: Two maximum available.
- On/off switch mounted below flowmeter bank: Shrouded.
- Nitrous oxide/air switch: Optional.
- Secondary regulators for flowmeter bank.
- Mechanical anti hypoxic device: Gear driven with minimum 25 % oxygen concentration.
- Oxygen flow range (dual tube): 0 – 1000 ml and 1 - 10 liters.
- Nitrous oxide flow range (dual tube): 0 – 1000 ml and 1 - 10 liters.
- Air flow range (single tube): 0.1 – 10 liters.
- Height: 34.5 mm
- Width: 30.3 mm
- Depth: 27 mm
- Weight: 9.1 kg
- Mounting system: 25.4 mm (1”) diameter hole with clamp screw
- Absorber leak rate: Less than 25 cc fresh gas flow at 30cm H2O
- Canister capacity: 1.4 kg (1600 ml)
- Compatible with most anesthetic machine pole mounting systems.
- Quick release manometer: -20 to 100 cm H2O
- Ventilator connection: 22 mm male taper with 15mm female taper
- Swivel Bag Mount Arm: 22 mm male taper with 15 mm female taper
- Patient connections: 22 mm male taper with 15 mm female taper
- Fresh gas inlet: 1 meter hose with 22 mm female taper
- Exhaust taper: 30 mm male
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are online and always ready to take your order!