Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave (Sterilizer)
The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Our 2340M autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- Chamber: 9" x 18"
- Volume: 5gal/19L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" D x 20" W x 14.4" H (545 x 510 x 365 mm)
- Standard Cassettes: 2 full / 2 half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3"D x 6.7"W x 8"H (415 x 170 x 20 mm)
- Number of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold - 27 mins / Hot - 13 mins
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 1400W
- Current: 12A
- Shipping Weight: 85lbs / 39kg
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are online and always ready to take your order!