Tuttnauer 2540 EL Fully Automatic Benchtop Sterilizer
With higher capacity and better performance, Tuttnauer's EL Laboratory line of fully automatic, microprocessor controlled, bench-top, steam sterilizers provides safe, economical and effective sterilization. Integrated reservoir for water feed, with water level control and steam recirculation saves on demineralized water consumption and enables the autoclave to be independent of a water supply. External heating elements make the sterilizer easy to clean.
- Liquids such as nutrient media and buffer solutions
- Solid items such as pipettes, tubes and filters
- Glassware and plastic articles
- Waste sterilization
The various applications can be carried out using the autoclaves standard programs. Additional options ensure more control over results and optimal, safe and repeatable sterilization processes. For special applications, our experienced team will customize a suitable method for you.
- The sterilizer microcomputer control system provides high reliability and safe operation.
- 6 individual preset programs.
- LCD Displays pressure, temperature, time and alerts.
- Pre-selected parameters remain programmed until altered.
- Sterilization Initiation - the PT-100 temperature sensor in a reference vessel ensures that the set sterilization temperature is actually attained when sterilization starts.
- Demineralized water level for steam generation is automatically regulated.
- Exhaust steam is cooled down before leaving the autoclave.
- Heat-resistant plastic covering on lid prevents contact with hot parts and protects from burning.
- Temperature and pressure regulation
- Pre-prepared for cooling - The autoclaves are prepared for the retrospective fitting of cooling equipment; both electronics and cooling coils can be fitted without difficulty.
- Validation ports are available for external temperature sensors for validation and qualification purposes.
- RS 232 interface
- Pressure-activated door lock prevents the door from opening under pressure.
- Temperature-dependent door lock - the system prevents the door from opening until the temperature drops below a specified level, thereby preventing delayed boiling
- Door lock safety switch prevents the sterilization program from being started if the door has not been closed properly
- Water level safety device prevents the autoclave from being heated up in the case of insufficient water
- Excess temperature safety device switches off the heating elements if too high a temperature is attained.
- Over-pressure valve releases over pressure in order to prevent high pressure risk.
- Chamber Dimensions Ø x depth in mm: 250 x 420
- Chamber Volume in Liters: 23
- External Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 510 x 365 x 545
- Heating Performance in KW: 220
- Voltage in Volt 50/60 Hz: 220-240
- Internal bottom-space (W x D) in mm: 170 x 420
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!