Our largest automatic table top autoclave. Features a closed door active drying system. Perfect for multi-doctor practices, clinics or surgery centers. 15"x 30" chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of small instruments. Capacity for 15 full size IMS cassettes.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system increases productivity
- 3 Pre-set sterilization programs
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility
- Integrated printer for cycle documentation (optional)
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shut-off
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2m air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURES:
- Seamlessly integrated into your work environment with compact design and heat insulation
- Durable 316L type stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle when door is not properly locked
- Door failure protection prevents door from opening at high pressure
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
Interactive Control System: Monitoring is essential for correct infection control in your private practice. Tuttnauer Automatic Autoclaves feature a user-friendly, control-system which offers enhanced monitoring, providing the control and flexibility you need. In addition password protection provides for secure access.
- Chamber: 15" x 30"
- Volume: 22gal/85L
- Overall Dimensions: 34.5" D x 26" W x 20.6" H
- Standard Cassettes: 15 full
- Tray Dimensions: 11.3" D x 26.6" W x .1" H
- Number of Trays: 2
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold - 32 mins / Hot - 23 mins
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 3000W
- Current: 13.6A
- Shipping Weight: 213lbs / 97kg
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!