Philips HeartStart MRx
Designed for the Hospital Environment
HeartStart MRx Defibrillator/Monitor unites Philips' industry-leading monitoring technologies with superior diagnostic measurements and our patented SMART Biphasic resuscitation waveform in a single, thoughtfully designed, lightweight device.
The HeartStart MRx Defibrillator/Monitor provides several best-in-class advantages important to EMS care providers. The longest battery-powered operating time, the largest color display, and fastest time to shock of any monitor/defibrillator
A wide range of measurements, therapies and features, plus its compact size, low weight (13.2 pounds), and balanced shape make HeartStart MRx easy to carry, easy to stow, and above all, easy to operate.
- The first CPR measurement and feedback technology in an ALS monitor/defibrillator
- Thoughtfully organized controls and ports clearly seperate functions, monitoring from therapeautic.
- Monitoring starts once a patient cable is connected to the device.
- Monitoring and therapy data are clearly and logically arranged on-screen.
- Large numeric measurements, waveforms, and alarm indicators enable the user to quickly locate information.
- The appearance of measurements and waveforms can be customized, and the screen organized to the user's preferences.
- On-screen menus simplify navigation for configuring data, setting and responding to alarms, and accessing additional functionality.
- Q-CPR Measurement and Feedback, optional
- Monitoring through defibrillation pads
- 3- and -5 Lead ECG monitoring through electrodes
- ST/AR Basic arrhythmia detection
- FAST-SpO2 (Fournier Artifact Suppression Technology), optional
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NBP), optional
- Microstream® Capnography (etCO2), optional
- 12-Lead ECG, optional
- SMART Biphasic waveform
- Manual mode with shock delivery through defibrillation pads or paddles
- AED mode
- Synchronized cardioversion
- Noninvasive pacing, optional
- Adjustable ECG size and autogain
- 8.4 inch (diagonal), 4-wave color display, largest in its class
- (Optional)12-Lead data transmission
- Data collection and event summary
- Strip chart printer
- Automated self-tests
- Operational checks
- Individual, adjustable volume of QRS beeper, voice prompts, and alerts
- Lithium ion battery (2 bays) with capacity gauge
- AC power module
- Ready-for-Use indicator
- Configuration mode
- Diagnostic mode
- Bed rail hook
The first CPR measurement and feedback technology in an
To assist care providers in performing quality CPR, weve added CPR measurement and feedback to our Philips HeartStart MRx Monitor/Defibrillator. This one-of-a-kind tool, powered by Laerdals Q-CPR technology, offers objective measurement and corrective feedback on compression depth and rate, as well as ventilation volume and rate. Q-CPR reinforces CPR training with each and every use.
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!