GE Marquette MAC5000 ECG EKg
Bestselling EKG system with advanced ECG applications for gender-specific interpretation, digital compact acquisition module, and multiple report formats
GEs premier ECG system, the MAC 5000, offers gender-specific interpretive software as well as adult and pediatric interpretation. With a compact design for easy operation to increase productivity, the MAC 5000 is part of GEs solutions for networked, noninvasive testing.
The MAC 5000 Resting ECG System delivers the advanced capabilities that only the industry's most extensive collection of proven algorithms can offer. The MAC 5000 provides the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its advanced algorithm capabilities include true, 12-lead ECG computer analysis and interpretation.
- Gender Specific criteria as part of 12SLTM for identification of arrhythmia
- One of the most advanced algorithms in the industry, featuring programmable lead configurations for effective management of atrial arrhythmia, ventricular arrhythmia and chest pain
- 13- or 15-lead acquisition, storage and analysis
- P-wave signal averaging maximizes measurement accuracy and signal fidelty
- Late Potential Analysis
- Digital Compact Acquisition module and multiple report formats
- Order Manager for automatic download to Catalyst MUSE system
- Designed for surgery centers and hospitals
- Adult and pediatric interpretation
- Comprehensive exercise testing
- Compact design
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!