Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a colorless, odorless, non-flammable and slightly acidic liquefied gas. CO2 is heavier than air and soluble in water.
CO2 is produced industrially by using sources of CO2 obtained through processes in the petrochemical industry, or by burning natural gas in cogeneration processes. Air Products supplies CO2 to customers worldwide as a liquefied gas. It is delivered under pressure in steel cylinders and refrigerated in thermally insulated containers.
Carbon dioxide also is widely used in a wide range of industries, such as:
- Food: carbonated beverages. Gasification beverages. Packaging, freezing and cooling.
- Deburring and grinding.
- Metal fabrication applications.
- Medicine: Mixes metabolic.
- Foamed Plastics: supercritical extraction.
Uses of Carbon Dioxide in the medical field
- Cellular Cultures
Carbon Dioxide is an in vitro diagnosis medical device gas. It is used in cellular culture techniques to control the composition of atmospheres suitable for preservation of cells in the laboratory.
Therapeutic Indication: Carbon dioxide for application in human medical biology, human APM, is used in gaseous form in diverse applications in medical biology (cellular cultures, human, FIV,), which provides control of pressure, flow, temperature.
Carbon Dioxide is a medical device gas. It is used in liquid form to create a source of cold in cryotherapy.
Therapeutic Indication: Carbon dioxide for cryosurgery is used in liquid form to create a source of cold in cryotherapy. The product is delivered as a liquid through extention tubes. It is used by specific devices in medical techniques involved in cryotherapy with carbon dioxide. These devices provide the control of flow rates.
Carbon Dioxide is a medical device gas. Carbon Dioxide is used in operating theaters for insufflation.
Therapeutic Indication: Carbon Dioxide for laparoscopy is used in gas form by an insufflator which provides control of pressure, flow, temperature.
- Cylinders/Cylinder Packs
An Extensive Cylinder Gases Range
Air Products offers cylinders, the traditional solution for low volume of gas. For small and medium sized users, single cylinders offer a low-cost, versatile method of gas supply. Cylinders can be supplied in a full range of sizes, pressures and gas purities for a wide range of gases and gas mixtures. For larger volumes, Air Products can supply manifolded cylinder packs
Liquid Cryogenic Tanks
Air Products supplies liquid cryogenic tanks (dewars) in different volumes to meet any requirement.
- For MRI and other applications, we supply liquid helium via 60-, 100-, 250- and 500-liter ruggedly constructed and superinsulated dewars. For the semiconductor, displays, and photovoltaics markets, our specialty chemicals and gases are supplied via our fleet of stainless steel containers, quartz bubblers, ISO containers and Y-cylinders (all developed with individual molecules in mind). We have delivered our specialty chemicals and gases safely and seamlessly to our customers for more than 30 years. By understanding your unique needs, we excel at innovation.
- Dewar Deliveries and Transfills. Our North American supply network includes over 13 liquid helium transfill facilities strategically located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Furthermore, dewar deliveries are dispatched from over 70 local transfill stocking locations. That means, no matter where you are, its likely we are nearby. If you are in our service areas, we can deliver and pick up dewars in our privately owned trucks, saving you common carrier charges and reducing the risk of dewar damage during transport.
- Centralized Dewar Tracking to Provide On-Time Delivery. Air Products tracks its dewars at a computerized central logistics center. Dedicated to servicing helium customers, the center maintains continual control of production and delivery, helping us anticipate your needs and maintain dependable delivery schedules around the clock.
- Full-Service Cryogenic Supply. In addition to helium, you can also rely on Air Products for all your liquid nitrogen needs for precooling, as well as a comprehensive line of industrial gases and specialized high-purity regulators and cryogenic liquid transfer hoses.
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this Product, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!