Nitrogen is valued both as a gas for its inert properties and a liquid for cooling and freezing. Virtually any industry can benefit from its unique properties to improve yields, optimize performance, and make operations safer. Our experienced applications teams across the globe can use their knowledge of your industry and application to provide you with a nitrogen supply and technology solution to meet your unique needs.
Uses of Hydrogen in the Medical field
Liquid NF and EP nitrogen provides consistent freezing below the glass transition point of -132°C. The low temperature maintains long-term viability of the cell structure and provides reliable long-term storage, since the systems are not susceptible to electrical outages. Prefreezing and refrigeration with liquid nitrogen results in increased viability and yield. It also improves performance and reliability and involves lower capital investment compared to mechanically cooled freeze-drying systems. Liquid nitrogen also results in reduced cycle times and improved solvent recovery. Available in medical grade. Our medical specialists can help you determine the optimal supply method to meet your needs.
Nitrogen is a medical device gas. It is used in liquid form to create a source of cold in cryotherapy.
Therapeutic Indication: Nitrogen for cryosurgery is used in liquid form to create a source of cold in cryotherapy. It is used by specific devices in medical techniques involved in the cryotherapy with nitrogen.
- MRI Magnet Cooling and Filling
Nitrogen constitutes 78.03% of the air, has a gaseous specific gravity of 0.967, and has a boiling point of -320.5°F (-195.8°C) at atmospheric pressure. It is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. Liquid nitrogen is a lower cost product that can be used in the preliminary cooling of MRI or NMR magnets. Liquid nitrogen is delivered in dewars which is then transferred to the magnet. The nitrogen cools the magnet to between -330°F to -321°F (-203°C to -196°C). Once the optimum temperature is reached, the nitrogen is purged from the vessel and liquid helium is transferred to the magnet. The liquid nitrogen enables the magnet to be more receptive to the liquid helium.
- Cylinders/Cylinder Packs
An Extensive Cylinder Gases Range
Air Products offers cylinders, the traditional solution for low volume of gas. For small and medium sized users, single cylinders offer a low-cost, versatile method of gas supply. Cylinders can be supplied in a full range of sizes, pressures and gas purities for a wide range of gases and gas mixtures. For larger volumes, Air Products can supply manifolded cylinder packs
Liquid Cryogenic Tanks
Air Products supplies liquid cryogenic tanks (dewars) in different volumes to meet any requirement.
- For MRI and other applications, we supply liquid helium via 60-, 100-, 250- and 500-liter ruggedly constructed and superinsulated dewars. For the semiconductor, displays, and photovoltaics markets, our specialty chemicals and gases are supplied via our fleet of stainless steel containers, quartz bubblers, ISO containers and Y-cylinders (all developed with individual molecules in mind). We have delivered our specialty chemicals and gases safely and seamlessly to our customers for more than 30 years. By understanding your unique needs, we excel at innovation.
- Dewar Deliveries and Transfills. Our North American supply network includes over 13 liquid helium transfill facilities strategically located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Furthermore, dewar deliveries are dispatched from over 70 local transfill stocking locations. That means, no matter where you are, its likely we are nearby. If you are in our service areas, we can deliver and pick up dewars in our privately owned trucks, saving you common carrier charges and reducing the risk of dewar damage during transport.
- Centralized Dewar Tracking to Provide On-Time Delivery. Air Products tracks its dewars at a computerized central logistics center. Dedicated to servicing helium customers, the center maintains continual control of production and delivery, helping us anticipate your needs and maintain dependable delivery schedules around the clock.
- Full-Service Cryogenic Supply. In addition to helium, you can also rely on Air Products for all your liquid nitrogen needs for precooling, as well as a comprehensive line of industrial gases and specialized high-purity regulators and cryogenic liquid transfer hoses.
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this Product, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are online and always ready to take your order!