In addition to its use as a respiratory gas by the healthcare industry, oxygen has strong oxidizing properties that can benefit many industries by improving yields, optimizing performance, and lowering costs. Applications such as combustion, oxidation, and fermentation can benefit by enriching or replacing process air with oxygen. Our experienced applications teams across the globe can use their knowledge of your industry and application to provide you with an oxygen supply and technology solution to meet your unique needs.
Uses of Oxygen in the medical field
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
We manufacture our medical oxygen to meet all regulatory standards for production and transport, and our purity specifications comply with United States Pharmacopeia (USP). Our manufacturing sites are fully validated and operated under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines (GMP in Canada) and our manufacturing process is ISO 9001:2008 certified. To reduce concerns about cross-contamination with industrial-grade product, all our tankers are dedicated for medical service. HBOT units require a constant flow of oxygen at greater volumes. That's why our annual preventive maintenance inspections of approved tanks and our around-the-clock service are designed to keep your HBOT tank system flowing. Our medical specialists will help you determine the optimal supply option for your facility.
We manufacture our medical oxygen to meet all regulatory standards for production and transport, and our purity specifications comply with United States Pharmacopeia (USP). Our manufacturing sites are fully validated and operated under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines (GMP in Canada) and our manufacturing process is ISO 9001:2008 certified. To reduce concerns about cross-contamination with industrial-grade product, all our tankers are dedicated for medical service. Our medical specialists will help you determine the optimal supply option for your facility.
An Extensive Cylinder Gases Range
Air Products offers cylinders, the traditional solution for low volume of gas. For small and medium sized users, single cylinders offer a low-cost, versatile method of gas supply. Cylinders can be supplied in a full range of sizes, pressures and gas purities for a wide range of gases and gas mixtures. For larger volumes, Air Products can supply manifolded cylinder packs
Liquid Cryogenic Tanks
Air Products supplies liquid cryogenic tanks (dewars) in different volumes to meet any requirement.
- For MRI and other applications, we supply liquid helium via 60-, 100-, 250- and 500-liter ruggedly constructed and superinsulated dewars. For the semiconductor, displays, and photovoltaics markets, our specialty chemicals and gases are supplied via our fleet of stainless steel containers, quartz bubblers, ISO containers and Y-cylinders (all developed with individual molecules in mind). We have delivered our specialty chemicals and gases safely and seamlessly to our customers for more than 30 years. By understanding your unique needs, we excel at innovation.
- Dewar Deliveries and Transfills. Our North American supply network includes over 13 liquid helium transfill facilities strategically located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Furthermore, dewar deliveries are dispatched from over 70 local transfill stocking locations. That means, no matter where you are, its likely we are nearby. If you are in our service areas, we can deliver and pick up dewars in our privately owned trucks, saving you common carrier charges and reducing the risk of dewar damage during transport.
- Centralized Dewar Tracking to Provide On-Time Delivery. Air Products tracks its dewars at a computerized central logistics center. Dedicated to servicing helium customers, the center maintains continual control of production and delivery, helping us anticipate your needs and maintain dependable delivery schedules around the clock.
- Full-Service Cryogenic Supply. In addition to helium, you can also rely on Air Products for all your liquid nitrogen needs for precooling, as well as a comprehensive line of industrial gases and specialized high-purity regulators and cryogenic liquid transfer hoses.
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this Product, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are online and always ready to take your order!