Aaron Bovie 950 High Frequency Desiccator
Introducing the Aaron Bovie 950, the first High Frequency Desiccator with Cut. You might call it a split personality. One half of the unit is a high frequency desiccator, out of the mold of our very popular Aaron Bovie 900. The other half is a Bovie® Generator, giving you 60 watts of cutting power and coag capabilities – plenty of power for LLETZ/LEEP or most any cutting procedure performed in the doctor’s office.
The three-button pencil is a masterpiece of engineering. It allows you to adjust the power output up and down as well as to activate the unit, even when you are in foot control mode!
Designed For Years of Trouble-Free Use
The Aaron Bovie 950 is designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable generator available today. The unit’s life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Unit cleanup is simplified by its non-absorbing, nonstaining, high-impact ABS enclosure.
The left half of the unit is a Bovie generator. It is a floating ground unit that requires a return electrode pad to be used. This isolated power feature helps to ensure your safety as well as that of the patient.
Simplicity is achieved using easy-touch, color-coded membrane pads, and by placing all user controls and outputs on the unit’s compact front panel. The ergonomic arrangement of commonly used operating functions, plus a large, comfortable rotary dial, provide quick operating-mode selections and smooth power adjusting with the option of adjusting the power from the handpiece.
Digital Error Detection
Digital error detection means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient. The Aaron 950 continuously monitors every aspect of the unit’s output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
The six available presets labeled “A-F” allow the user to record often used settings for one touch recall. Each preset stores the mode selection and power setting for one operating mode.
Three Modes of Operation
The Bovie Generator offers you up to 60 watts in Cut mode, Blended Cut mode, and Pinpoint Coagulation mode.
- Generator: Cut: 60 watts, Blend: 60 watts, Coagulation: 60 watts
- High Frequency Desiccator: Fulguration: 35 watts, Bipolar: 30 watts
- Line Voltage: A950: 120 VAC ± 10%, A950-220: 230-240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 350-800 kHz
- Line Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions and Weight: Width: 26 cm (10.25"), Height: 17.8 cm (7"), Depth: 11.4 cm (4.5"), Weight: < 3.7 kg (< 8 lbs.)
Available Accessories Include:
- Handpiece (A801-EU)
- Handpiece Drapes (A910)
- Footswitch (A1203)
- Footswitch, Waterproof (A1203W)
- A1205A Adapter for connecting Footswitch Pencil (ESP7)
- Bipolar Cord (A827-EU)
- A1202C Connecting Cord for Dispersive Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- A1202 Solid Dispersive Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- A812-C Mobile Stand with Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray, Top Instrument Tray and Clamp, and 12" Height Extender
- A812 Mobile Stand
- A812-BT Bottom Tray for A812 Mobile Stand
- A808-T Top Instrument Tray and Clamp for A812 Mobile Stand
- A8121-E 12" Height Extender for A812 Mobile Stand
- A813 Table Stand
- A837 Wall Mount Kit
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are online and always ready to take your order!