Gomco 6036 Suction Pump
The Gomco 6036 is a constant and
intermittent pump that provides exceptional versatility through a unique vacuum
capability. This new concept utilizes a diaphragm vacuum source with an
automatic lock feature that maintains a separate collection system for the two
mode selections (constant or intermittent). UL/ULC listed.
The 6036 pump provides suction for all routine suction procedures with one versatile mobile vacuum source. Operation is simple and consists of four basic steps:
- Set the mode switch to Constant or Intermittent
- Set the Intermittent timing, if needed
- Turn on the power
- Adjust the vacuum level
This pump is designed to provide the following performance specifications for each mode selection:
In Constant Mode:
Vacuum Range: 0-250 mmHg
Adjustable On/Off Cycle Time: Pm - 5-90 seconds
In Intermittent Mode:
Vacuum Range: 0-200 mmHg
Adjustable On/Off Cycle Time: Off - 23 seconds
The 6036 is provided with two collection bottle systems, one for each mode selection (one 2800 ml and one 600 ml).
Motor: 1/8 hp Continuous Duty
Vacuum Range: 250 mmHg (constant), 200 mmHg (intermittent)Z
Flow Rate: 20 lpm (constant), 3 to 4 lpm (intermittent)
Dimensions: 33"h x 17"d x 23"w
Shipping Weight: 78 lbs.
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!