Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump
The Medfusion™ 3500 Syringe Pump is an intuitive system designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity. For more than 15 years, the Medfusion™ Syringe platform has been the technology leader in syringe pumps with its innovations in syringe recognition, drug libraries and dose limits. Support for up to 16 different care areas allows for transport of the Medfusion™ Syringe Pump into any department within the facility. As measured by the ISMP and other regulatory qualifications, the Medfusion™ Syringe Pump is truly a “smart” pump.
- Programmable Dose Limits
- Rapid Occlusion Detection
- Post-Occlusion Bolus Reduction
- Connectivity with Patient Data Management Systems
- Easy to use
- MRI Compatible
- Up to 10 hours internal battery capacity
- Accepts all syringe sizes cc - 60cc
- Mounts easily to an IV pole, an infant's isolet or radiant warmer and rotation capabilities
"Smart" Programmable Safety Limits and Recordable Events. The Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump with ParmGuard medication Safety Software encourages simultaneous programmable hard and soft limits for dose, rate, weight, time and all modes of delivery (e.g., continuous, bolus and beginning loading doses). When exceeded, these safety limits alert the clinician and provide an electronic record of the event, which is then compiled in PharmGuard's state-of-the-art reports.
"Intelligent" Pressure Monitoring. Experience breakthrough rapid occlusion detection technology with FlowSentry, a comprehensive array of pressure-related safety features. These include our most rapid alarm response time (less than five minutes at 1.0ml/hr with a 60cc syringe) and reduced false alarms. An enhanced graphic display of pressure trend allows earlier opportunities for clinical intervention, and a post-occlusion bolus reduction feature decreases post-occlusion bolus to les than 0.3ml. All this without the use of expensive dedicated disposable sets.
Ergonomic and Accessible. A horizontal design protects the entire syringe barrel and allows effortless, single-handed loading of all syringe sizes. The large, bright screen with adjustable backlighting complements an intuitive hardware interface. Included is a innovative rotating pole mounted clamp to allow for flexibility in the orientation of your preference.
Communications Enabled. The Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump imports and exports data as an integrated part of any patient data management system. An available communication accessory will allow the pump to communicate in multiple modes including IR and RSs232. These protocols may be adapted and customized to interface with your environment. Future upgrades to the current Medfusion platform will be addressing the hospital's desire to integrate bar coding (on-board and network based) in both wireless and wired networks. These enhanced capabilities improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the transmission of information throughout the facility and at the bedside.
- Dimensions: 10.5" wide x 5.1" high x 5.5" deep (27 x 13 x 14 cm)
- Weight (Pump Only): 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Accuracy: Nominal ±2% excluding syringe variations
- Flow Rate Range: Dependent upon syringe size 0.01 ml/hr to 130 ml/hr
- Delivery Modes: ml/hr; Body weight; Mass; Volume over time; Custom Dilution; Intermittent
- Delivery Options: 13 options include Loading Dose, Bolus Dose, Standby, Volume Limit and KVO Rate
- Power Sources: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30VA; Internal Rechargeable Battery; Optional External DC Input 6 to 14 VDC, 7 Watts; Safety Class II - Type CF
- Internal Battery Capacity: at 25°C, 10 hours at 5.0 ml/hr with 60 m syringe (from fully charged battery)
- User-Defined Delivery Libraries: Four libraries with 16 profiles per library; One library is "E-Plates" for optional rapid setup
- MRI Tested: May be used in MRI rooms with static magnetic fields up to 150 gauss
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!