Truphatek Trueview PCD Video Laryngoscope
Intubate with Confidence! The Truphatek Trueview PCD Video Laryngoscope is an affordable option that serves as both an optical and a video laryngoscope, making it one of the best values on the market. This lightweight, portable scope can be used in any situation, from operating rooms to field emergencies. It is good for all types of cases, including with a collar in place, small mouth openings and with micrognathia. The Truview features a clear, enlarged view on screen to enhance intubation safety. Other features widen the "Window of Inubation" by reducing the rate of desaturation, gaining precious minutes to complete maneuvers even in the most difficult of intubations. It also improves viewing by preventing fogging and by clearing secretions from the lens.
- Large 5" LCD Screen
- Unique angled optics reduce Cormack & Lahane Grade
- Oxygen flow reduces the rate of desaturation gaining precious minutes to complete maneuvers even in the most difficult of intubations
- Lightweight and portable – Ready for any situation
- Stainless steel – Designed for a lifetime of work
- Affordable – Even for today’s tight budgets
- Oxygen flow improves viewing by preventing fogging and clearing secretions from the lens.
- Blades are compatible with all Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Handles!
- Four individual blade sizes cover the full range of patient needs from neonatal to morbidly obese.
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!