Welch Allyn Ear Wash System
An easy-to-afford, easy-to-use ear irrigation system to remove cerumen without the mess.
Ear washing is one of the most commonly performed procedures in the primary care office. The Welch Allyn Ear Wash System provides a safe and effective way to remove cerumen from patients of all ages. This method of irrigation is much cleaner and safer than other irrigation methods currently on the market. Since it is easy to use with built-in safety and simplicity, it is able to be used by any health-care worker within your facility.
- Simplicity of operation--quick and easy set up.
- Pressure regulation--regulates the output pressure to prevent damage to the tympanic membrane or ossicular chain.
- Temperature indicator/control--light will turn green when the water is at body temperature, and will automatically turn off if the water gets too hot.
- Suctioning action--to reduce messy 'outflow'.
- Multi-functional disposable tip--provides a seal at the ear canal. It has an outflow channel to direct water back to the drain, and a filter in the tip collects the cerumen - allowing the practitioner to see when the cleaning is complete. The tips can be used on children and adults.
- Portability--can be moved from room to room easily, or transported off-site if necessary. All necessary components store easily in the storage tray.
- Eartips for Ear Wash System (case of 4 boxes or 100 eartips)
- Ear Wash System - Tubing
- Domestic Aerator Adapter Kit
- International Aerator Adapter Kit
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are online and always ready to take your order!