Fukuda Denshi's Telemetry Receiver LW-7080
Connection can be made directly to the DS-7700 central monitor and construct a wireless network system to monitor vital signs such as ECG, respiration, blood pressure, temperature, SpO2, and others sent by the LX-7120 or the LX-7230 telemetry transmitter or the HLX-801 telemetry transmitter module. All the operation of LW-7080 can be done at the central monitor via local area network.
- The LW-7080 central telemetry receiver compatible with the patient monitoring network.
- Receives vital sign data transmitted from eight patients.
- Receives up to six waveforms and all alphanumeric data.
- Patient data distributed on the local area network for review at the central station, DS-7700.
132mm (W) x 290mm (D) x 305mm (H) (±30mm, not including the protrusion)
8.6kg ± 1kg
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!