The Veinlite EMS® is the most affordable portable vein finder for general vein access in adults and children. Powered by two AA batteries and with 16 dual colored LEDs operated by a single switch, the robust but easy-to-use EMS model is ideal for mobile medical responders and is priced to equip the whole team.
The most popular portable LED vein finder for efficient IV access in emergency medicine. A simpler version of the Veinlite LED®, the Veinlite EMS® uses 16 LEDs (12 orange and 4 red). It is a lower cost option for vein access in adults and children and is well suited to emergency response teams. The Veinlite EMS® uses 2 AA alkaline batteries and has a single switch to illuminate both orange and red LEDs. The Veinlite EMS® kit includes disposable plastic covers, 2 AA batteries, a snap-on pediatric adapter and a snap-on light shield attachment. An optional carrying case with belt clip can be purchased separately.
This product is ideal for:-1.Emergency Response Teams
2.Home Healthcare Providers
3.Can be used on Adults and Children
- Number of LEDs: 16 (Orange 12 + Red 4)
- Number of Switches: 1
- Inside Ring Diameter: 21mm
- Battery Charger: No
- Batteries: 2xAA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 360 minutes continuous
- Pediatric Adapter: Included
- Light Shield: Included
- Weight: 108gm (including battery)
- Dimensions: 15mm x 55mm x 21mm
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!