The most versatile fiberoptic Veinlite, the LS model combines the features of Veinlite and Veinlite P, having a variable intensity 150W light source and both large and small ring illuminators, each attached to its own 6ft fiberoptic cable. Powerful and suitable for patients of all ages, this model is ideal for hospital emergency rooms and all departments performing IV access.
Veinlite LS featues a variable intensity 150W halogen light source and two ring illuminators of different sizes. Each ring illuminator is attached to its own 6ft fiberoptic cable. Powerful and suitable for patients of all ages, this model is ideal for clinical researchers (especially those dealing with overweight patients), emergency rooms and all hospital departments performing IV access.
Veinlite® IV access accuracy (85%)
Standard of care Accuracy (74%)
- Fewer IV access failures
- Fewer needle sticks
- Less pain in for the patient
- Fewer wasted supplies
Bright uniform illumination for easy venous access in:
- Clinical research
- Emergency departments
- Radiology and Oncology
- FFO-150 model 150W halogen light source (110-120V A.C.)
- Large ring illuminator with 6ft. fiberoptic cable
- Small ring illuminator with 6ft. fiberoptic cable
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are online and always ready to take your order!