Newport Breeze E-150 Compact Critical Care Respiratory Ventilator
The Newport Breeze is a compact respiratory ventilator that is accurate for tiny neonates and pediatrics, while delivering the flow range for adults. This ventilator separates the spontaneous flow system from the mechanical flow system, called 'DuoFlow'. The Breeze offers pressure or volume ventilation packaged with comprehensive alarms. This critical care vent is compact at less than 12 inches square.
The Breeze separates the spontaneous flow system from the mechanical flow system. We call this 'DuoFlow'. The DuoFlow system allows you to customize the pressure wave pattern of the mechanical breath in order to meet time constant restraints, and then tailor the spontaneous flowrate for maximum patient comfort and minimum work of breathing.
The alarms are simple to set using the high and low control knobs and easy to read in the back-lit digital display.
Less than 12 inches square, the Breeze fits into small areas where space is limited. (It also fits into tight budgets!)
Built-In Battery Back-Up
The E150's emergency back up power (for up to one hour) is essential for added safety in busy hospitals.
- H x W x D - 25 x 33 x 28 cm / 10 x 13 x 11 in
- Weight - 13.6 kg / 30 lbs
- Volume Modes - A/C, A/C + Sigh, SIMV, SPONT
- Pressure Modes - SIMV A/C, SPONT
- A.C. Power Requirements - 100, 120, 220 or 240 VAC ±10%, 47-63 Hz, 45 watts maximum
- Battery Power - Internal Battery, 1 hour minimum; Recharge 18 hours maximum
- Analog Outputs - 10 mV/cmH2O
- Digital Outputs - RS-232, 1200 baud
* To see price, Warranty and fees, Talk with the specialist and hear their opinion and order this device, please call one of the following Phones;
* If you Require maintenance or having difficulties;
* You are always welcomed to visit us, from 9AM to 8PM, Every day except Friday
at the following address;
Iraq, Baghdad, Palestine Street, near the Brotherhood Turkmen club
* Or contact us by E-Mail: email@example.com
We are online and always ready to take your order!